Friday, April 27, 2007

Postin' It Up

So, this is my first post on my first blog on the first thing I'm trying to figure out how to do on the computer that wasn't "new and exciting" in 1994. Seems to fit me perfectly, since my taste in music seemed to stop and hover somewhere right about that time anyway. 1994 was my 1974. Maybe it was 1992. Anyway, this blog might seem behind the time and not as forward thinking as other blog sites at first, but fuck it, its mine and I love it.

Going forward, I will be posting about the music I like, the music I don't, shows I've gone to, events I've crashed, and just about anything that comes to mind. Please direct friends and enemies to this blog...I want to fight damn it!

I plan to set up different music "events" for each day and plan to post rarities, clips, live junk as much as I can.

If this all ends up sucking, at least I think it was cool, right? Maybe? Yes.

No comments: